I have always wanted to learn how to program a website, so I decided why not learn how to do so. I felt like it was a good time to start.
Here is what I have leaned to do so far:
So far I have learned how to do the basic set up, change the background color and also, make different sized headings. The process doesn't take very long once you get the hang of it but what takes a while is getting the page to look the way that you want it to. Everything on the page has to be inserted onto the page using a tag which is like a command telling the browser what to do and each tag has to be closed off. There are some tags that don't need to be closed off such as the <br> tag.
I have learned a little but it is still very fun to do. Most of the beginning of the book was spending time on the basic but I feel that I will be able to master is in a little while, or a couple months.
No comments:
Post a Comment