Wednesday, December 16, 2015

TABLES!!

 "Tables are one of the most important parts of the Web page because they serve so many purposes" (Guy 58).


This is an excerpt from my book. This is true because they do so many things. Some example that they can do is:

  • Organize a web page
  • Organize Data
  • Information
  • Format a Web page
  • etc.






Programming is something that I have always wanted to learn and this is helping me learn a basic type. I think that is a good first step in the right direction

This is the programming of the table that you see above is isn't too difficult once you have learned how to do it. It is only 4 different tags that you need to use to make it or any table because that is all the tags for tables







Question


Have you ever just wanted to learn how to program?

Citation:

Hart-Davis, Guy. HTML. Emeryville, CA: McGraw-Hill/Osborne, 2005. Print.

1 comment:

  1. I tried picking up java scripting from Khan Academy one time, and when I was a kid, I used to try and script a game using Lua in Roblox (if you know what that game is). I'll admit it gets pretty complicated and I'm not that good at scripting, coding, programming, or whatever (idk the difference, if there is one), so I hope you'll find some success in learning HTML!

    ReplyDelete