Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Boxes

When I snowboard I like like to do alot of different things instead of just staying in one part of the resort or just stayng on one or two runs. this means that I go on trails or I go into the park. in the park that is alot that you can do like you can go off of a lot of different sizes and types of jumps, rails, boxes or wall rides. Out of all of these boxes are probably the easiest to do. this is because they are just boxes that are about a foot wide and a foot tall. They are nice because  "They're easy to balance on and usually set up in ways that shreds of any skill level can enjoy" (Gallagher 185). Their are a lot of different types of boxes, the easiest are just flat boxes and they can vary in shape to even boxes that curve to the left or to the right at an angle. I really like boxes because they're easy and they can add a lot to hill that jumps cant really do. i also like them because they don't have the aspect of danger that rails do and you don't have to turn your board to ride them.

No comments:

Post a Comment