There are two methods on how to do this:
Use the shower
OR
Use your hands
I like to call this: how to see inside of your mind. Using pressure you are able to see an array of patterns and colors and shapes which spark creativity! I used to do the second method all the time as a child.
Note: method one, using a shower does not work for me. It should work for some though, and it will hurt less than the second method, but to me, the second method works best. Both of these methods are easy.
METHOD ONE: Shower
Go to your shower and turn the faucet on, the water pressure should not be too hard or too soft. Sit on the floor of your shower, and let the water beat onto your CLOSED eyes. You can choose to massage the corners of your eyes to try to get it to work faster. You should see streaks of color and soon after, patterns.
METHOD TWO: Hands
I have done this since i was young, its fun to do when you are bored or in need of a burst of creativity. Ball up your fists and put pressure in one place on your CLOSED eyes, OR massage the corners of your eyelids. I find the first one works quicker and easier. Push onto your eyes with either your fists or your fingers, they will start to feel sore! Please don't do this for too long. For me, it starts with glittery lines that swirl around, most likely pink or purple. Shapes then start to appear, multiple squares within squares overlapping squares. Mostly in moody colors or pastels. There will soon be tunnels I seem to be traveling though or falling. At some points other patterns will start to appear, such as lightning streaks.
Here are some examples below:
This makes for a good source of inspiration, or a good way to escape the boredom of class. One thing I've noticed is that a scene has either really sharp pieces or blobs of smoothness.





No comments:
Post a Comment